About Our Team
At Velbit, we boast a highly skilled team of expert engineers who bring together their diverse expertise in electronics, electrotechnics, and software development. With a proven track record in manufacturing, as well as research and development, we possess the necessary capabilities to take projects from proof-of-concept to the final product stage, complete with meticulous manufacturing documentation.
With more than 100+ years of combined engineering eminence, we approach optimization, validation and quality with highest priority.
Thus, we are always looking for passionate, talented people ready to be part of an outstanding team.
Check some of our job openings bellow and email your resume at email@example.com.
- Min. High school degree – in electronics or electrotechnical department (preferred), 100%
- Experience with soldering 70%
- Work experience in working with SMT machines for assembling. 80%
- Installation of GPS devices and vehicle sensors
- Assembling hardware
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Client tech support
- Direct communication with clients and users
- Min. High school degree – in electronics or electrotechnical department (preferred)
- Work experience in soldering is a PLUS
- Work experience in working with SMT machines for assembling is a PLUS
- Work experience in the field of equipment installation for vehicle tracking or production of automotive equipment (GPS, temperature sensors, fuel sensors, RFID, OBDII etc.) is a PLUS
- Driver’s license B category.
Time is the most valuable resource there is. We practice highly effective and efficient communication and respond to all inquires in less than 24 hours.
Innovation is in our DNA. We develop a new product every 6 months. Our Founder is an unstoppable innovator and encourages all employees to execute new ideas that add value for our clients.
We are well know for introducing new and radically better technologies in our approach. We are present at all major future trends conferences and our R&D team drives user-centric improvements in our processes and end products.
We know that every good communication starts with listening. Therefore, we always start by listening to what our clients have to say and really understanding the core of the needs. Only then we build solutions that address those exact needs.
Let's work together!
If you are interested in working together, send us your resume and a sample of your work at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get an answer even before you wake up!